FREE “INFERENTIAL STATISTICS PC SOFTWARE”(LIMITED TIME)
Predictive Fun Statistics (computing probabilities for free is Money).
Business administrators welcome to the future, Inferential statistics at your fingertips. 20$ for a program that can save you and will from 0(don't use it) to 16% efficiency savings or more depending on the industry. I'd expect at least 3% improvement to the bottom line with slight use. Note: The program is free for a limited time.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF PREDICTIVE FUN STATISTICS
A preview of menu items within program.
16. Probabilities-One population Chap 2,3,6,7,8,9
17. Linear Regression + NonParametric tests Chap 13,14,16
18. Confidence Interval and Hypothesis-Two populations Chap 10
19. Hypothesis testing one sample standard deviation(Chi-square) Chap 12
20. Two+ population variances to decide equal means(ANOVA,balanced vs unbalanced) Chap 12
21. Quality Control Chap 11 ^mainly uses the standard deviation not the mean(chap 10), to decide equal means
22. Other "Probability Distributions". Expected value E(X),Poisson arrivals,Exponential time lapse,Uniform,Queue line(Chap 5)
Save MONEY and TIME. Incredibly it will save "time". It gets addicting fast! for this reason. You'll actually have more efficiency and so, more winning scenarios. Best part, it's super easy!.
The program can calculate probabilities that can be used in all your sectors of interest. The program was built for novices and experts. A novice can practice examples and replace values with their own situations so to get computing in no time. Using "Screenshot" to remember the example for later use. An expert can rely on the accuracy of the computations, read up on theory or search for keywords, or get explanations to examples by going into the program(without running it), where they can find even more explanations, or theory associated with that example. Feel free and try your luck with the coupon code. The program can calculate probabilities that can be used in all any situations, E.g. to reduce the choice of options available when comparing items. E.g. Help predict proper deadlines or when finished. Use your imagination! Anything your not sure of it will help with.
Reference 1 description: "Inferential Statistics" Book(program! content).
1. Webster Allen L. “Applied Statistics for Business and Economics”,2nd ed. "RICHARD D. IRWIN INC", 1995. Print.
Reference 2 description: Program design(for program structures and improvements, further software development and engineering or adding a program, etc. The “programming language” used).
2. Elliot B. Koffman with Bruce Maxim, “Turbo Pascal”,4th edition. "Addison-Wesley Publishing Company", 1993. Print.
Side reference 3 description: Finance Book(used slightly, mainly for correlation! between means, etc).
3. MORISSETTE DENIS, Wilson O'Shaughnessy. “Décisions Financière a long terme”,3e édition. "Les Édition SMG", 1994. Print.
References(Books needed to expand program, if you want to)
GET IN TOUCH
Bathurst, N.-B. , Canada.
(506) 546-3725 (Please use "email or message") >